- fast hardening and fitting;
- excellent thermal and phonic insulation properties;.;
- strong adhesive properties;
- very good (long lasting) tack for most of constructions materials (except: teflon, polyethylene and silicone);
- it can be painted;
- easy to use thanks to the applier delivered;
- used for mounting and insulating window and door frames;
- used for fitting and insulting installation pipes;
- used for filling wall holes and openings;
- used for fitting and joining wall panel boards or roof panel boards;
- thermal and phonic insulation.
This foam has very strong adhesive properties, good tack to most construction materials, except teflon, polyethylene, polypropylene and silicone surfaces.
Under very low humidity conditions the foam does not expand! This is why we always recommend that, before using the polyurethane foam, the joining be pre-watered with a water spray gun.
In time, UV radiation destroys the foam structure, thus the foam must be coated or painted. When protected against UV radiation, the foam is ageing and humidity resistant, but it is also resistant against powerful temperature oscillations.
Before the foam is applied, surfaces must be free of dust, oil and free particles.
The air temperature during application must be between +5°C ÷ +30°C, the best results are obtain at a + 20°C temperature.
The container temperature during application must be between +10°C ÷ +25°C, the best results are obtain at a + 20°C temperature.
The product is packed in a 700ml aerosol container.